I'm sitting here on the last day of January and my wonderful, perfect, handsome little boy is eight months old already! This blog, much like many other things in life has been left by the wayside. My main reason for beginning to update again lies in my current medical status. I've already talked about the difficulty I had towards the end of my pregnancy and surrounding delivery. Sometimes I think I'm still a little shell-shocked from the whole ordeal, but of course, I can't say I would ever trade it for the little person with me today!

We're in the process of buying our very first home, like grownups! No more playing house in someone else's house, this one's going to be ours! I can't wait for Ben to have a true "home". Some day when he's older, he'll drive by the house when we don't own it anymore and say "That's my house." Details and pictures to come as we make this interesting (big eye roll there) journey through the world of real estate.

Coming up next an entry about my health and a new issue I am becoming passionate about.

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010 Wishes Out Of Airplanes. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.
Cherying Designs created by Cheryl Chu